I'm working on the following projects:
- Carbon Copy -- after three sets of reshoots we hopefully have the final movie in the can. It has to be done by the 24th.
- Oblivion (many vfx still need to be created)
- Dragon Movie (animated)
- Novel -- The Man Who Destroyed The Earth (being edited now)
- Opera (The Imaginary Opera)
- Alien Sky (our next movie which does not have a script)
A handbook of how we make movies. Like a real and actual book.
A web-series about how we make movies.
A Baritone electric guitar (honestly I thought I might be done today but I won't be.)
A Telecaster-style electric guitar with a Bigsby-style tremolo.
A Telecaster-style electric guitar with P-90's (maybe?) and a hard tail. Semi-hollow-body
A ribbon microphone with a wooden body
A U47-style microphone with a wooden body
There's an exotic wood place over on the other side of Journal Square. I had no idea.
Carbon copy has been the most problematic movie you've done. So much so I didn't even know you were doing Oblivion, let alone what that movie is. The only news I get it from your blog.
Alien Sky, a movie title is a glass half full.
Though your plate looks overloaded.
I'm totally overloaded. ;-)
Post a Comment