- No movie should start more than three times.
- Do not make references to Stephen Stills or Stephen Stills' squeezebox ever.
- If you find that any of your terrifying alien creatures look like Jar-Jar Binks, rethink your design.
- When you have characters standing open-jawed and looking at some visual effects in wonder, you've lost the dramatic tension in the scene.
- Do not keep replaying part of the Star Trek theme over and over. Please. For the love of all that's holy.
Friday, June 08, 2012
Love the One You're With
After having seen Prometheus I now have some spoiler-free advice for filmmaking.