Some things I learned from the Android Insurrection shoot:
- Nobody wants to talk about guitar amplifiers. Ever.
- The Panasonic GH1's image stabilizer can make some very very nice plates. In fact, when shooting handheld you can get that thing so steady that it really looks like you're locked on sticks. Weird.
- There's a new burger place in Metuchen. Burgers and salads. Everybody loves those.
- I am apparently so not a control freak that I like having a 2nd unit director.
- Although I still don't see the point of a 1st AD.
- When shooting handheld, being able to shoot 360 degrees and the ceiling is freakin' awesome.
- Try not to break three guns on the first day of shooting.
- Don't tell the actors "Just push past me as you go through the corridor" if they're wearing body armor.
Via Chance and.