I do a thing here on this blog which otherwise drives me nuts in real life. See, I put this amusing picture here and it has nothing to do with the rest of this post.
Likewise I have a "no jokes" rule in brainstorming. If you're just going to make a joke, you're wasting everyone's time. I'd rather you came up with a bad idea than an idea that's deliberately bad.
But being as this is my blog, I can deface it in any way my little brain sees fit. Or any way that I happen to have images sitting on my desktop which haven't been uploaded yet.
OK, now that I've got that off my chest, here is the basic breakdown for the 8-day shoot that will be The Prometheus Trap.
1. Venom bridge (small cockpit from Jason)/Venom corridor (this is a gratuitous set, it'll be scheduled on the same day as the Venom Bridge, maybe it'll be the tube?)
2. Venom Cyro-Compartment/Venom Locker Room (this is actually the same set and will be the locker room at SRS).
3. Cargo bay (the shop -- must be filled with haze and be dark outside)
4. Prometheus airlock (we have to build this set with a door openable by oxyaceteline torch)/Promethius corridors (built corridors)
5. Prometheus Cryo-Compartment (built set)
6. Observation Deck (built set)
7. Bridge (Jason's bridge)
8. Engineering (I have no idea)
Post a Comment